High-Light Electric, Inc. was initially established as a company that serviced the electrical industry. In 2000, they combined their resources with their brother company, Peter & Son’s Construction, Inc. to become a full service general construction company with specific emphasis on electrical work. HLE continues to attract top quality individuals to that are aligned with the vision established by their founders, Pedro and Margarita Mendoza. To date, HLE is still a family-owned company.
Our mission is to provide a great working environment where every employee, individually and collectively can dedicate themselves to providing our customers with exceptional workmanship and extraordinary services in a family environment. Our commitment to this mission will allow HLE to become a premier electrical contractor in California and the western United States.
HLE is a member of the following organizations:
- National Federation of Independent Businesses – NFIB
- International Brotherhood of Labor Workers
Northern and Southern Master a Labor Agreements
- International Brotherhood of Operating Engineers – Local 3 and Local 12
- Southern California Contractors Association – SCCA
- Construcion Employers Association – CEA