High-Light Electric, Inc. was initially established as a company that serviced the electrical industry. In 2000, they combined their resources with their brother company, Peter & Son’s Construction, Inc. to become a full service general construction company with specific emphasis on electrical work. HLE continues to attract top quality individuals to that are aligned with the vision established by their founders, Pedro and Margarita Mendoza. To date, HLE is still a family-owned company.
Our mission is to provide a great working environment where every employee, individually and collectively can dedicate themselves to providing our customers with exceptional workmanship and extraordinary services in a family environment. Our commitment to this mission will allow HLE to become a premier electrical contractor in California and the western United States.
HLE is a member of the following organizations:
- Association of General Contractors of America – AGC
- National Federation of Independent Businesses – NFIB
- Western Electrical Contractors Association of Independent Contractors – WECA
- National Electrical Contractors Association – NECA
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers – IBEW Locals 440, 441 and 477
- International Brotherhood of Labor Workers – Local 1184
- International Brotherhood of Operating Engineers – Local 12